Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Back in the 'fu...

It's good to be home. After 2 weeks away in China (Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai), I'm happy to be in my cold assed apartment in my sweet assed village. I was glad to be around my younger kids today who asked me why my hair was so different (I took out my braids and I look like an upper class crack whore), were mesmerized by my new jewelry from China and Thailand, and were just their usual happy, gorgeous selves.

There is so much to tell and show about China, and I will do my best to adequately explain my journeys (read: lifting from the pages of my travel journal), but you're going to have to be a tad patient. I feel exhausted and I'll be turning in in about an hour (8:30 p.m.) Stay tuned here for more updates. In the meantime, peep these pix I took when I got back into Japan:


2 comments:

dancing chaos said...

welcome home bebe!

can't wait to read all about your adventures!

maaaad hugs, steph

upper class crack whore? lol - sounds hot!

Anonymous said...

hey Kaki,

I did Thailand and Hong Kong as well, hope you enjoyed yourself, I did!!
cheers, happy new year and welcome back

dan