Thursday, October 13, 2005

It finally happened to me. You read about it, you wonder about it, and when it finally hits, you recognize it. It has hit me how much I miss my friends and family. I broke down and I cried, and I cried and I cried some more. When I thought it was over, more tears came. My sobs filled my bedroom and I have never wanted someone to hold me so badly. The deluge went on until my head ached and my sinuses were congested. I miss talking to Shauna during commercials between American Idol. I miss talking to Ayanna several times a day at work. I miss conference calling the both of them. I miss calling Dahlia "bitch" and "stupid" and telling her to shut up. I miss having discussions/arguments/philosophical musings with Cheryl. I miss discussing things pragmatically with Jenn and then dishing about our latest hot boi. I miss making plans with my friends to see the latest movie/going to a new resto/heading out for a cinq a sept/going shopping and taking jaunts down to Ogilvy's to look at stuff we'd never buy. I miss arguing with my sisters and doing Tae Bo in the morning with my mom and Lisa. I miss my uncle telling me to "shaddup!" I miss having Bridget calling me and whining about her boy situation and then me consoling her. These women in my life mean so much to me and they are irreplaceable. Great people will come into my life and they will be awesome additions, but my hometown peeps are the greatest...I love each and everyone of you...

All these emotions is futher compounded by the news that my pred. (who has become my best friend in Gifu) will be moving away. I am so crushed. I'm going to miss him more than I can articulate right now...

Sleep is calling me. It helps me to forget.

No comments: